Sunday 16 March 2014

ASSIGNMENTS!

OMG! hari-hari dapat assignment baru and most of them involve reading science papers! *weakness* and of course, after reading them, have to present them! 

uh, emmm.. Assalamualaikum ;)


sorry, was so preoccupied complaining sampai lupa nak bagi salam :P .


Alkisahnya, once upon a time, not long ago, a week ago, we were in our fourth week of the sixth semester, and all works began piling. I know, I can't complain much, that it is part of the learning process, this would somehow prepared us for the 'real world' yadda3...but I'm just worried some of the works would not be delivered handsomely to the lecturers and thus there goes my marks. Then it would affect my result since most works have carry-on marks :/  


But anyway, despite all the heap of works, I somehow managed to steal 'some' time to do something that one would say time-wasting. And it is actually time wasting but I like it. Know why? Because I made new acquaintances. Though the 'friendship' did not last long, but I actually get to know people, their places, culture and indirectly their personality. Here are some of the people I met: 

- a social medical worker, doing his PhD in Psychology, (USA)
- a graduated-from-high-school student and a vlogger, currently writing a novel, (Australia)
- a final year student of mechanical engineering, will present his paper in Paris, (London,UK)
- a manager of a retail shop (been working since 15yo), travelled to Spain, France, Ireland and around UK, is eager to come to Malaysia to eat durian :P (Yorkshire, UK)
- a first year student in Philosophy, just want to learn and improve his English (Indonesia)  

I actually had fun conversing with them. They are fun people who are just bored when I met them. But of course, in the course of searching for a 'good' friend, there are also the bad ones that I had to encounter. The bad ones are always with the messed up mind but no matter, I can stop the conversation right away, without even considering anything. And,oh, did I tell you yet, I met these people through a chat site? But you might have guessed it already by now. I know, there used to be lots of bad comments bout these kind of sites. But hey, for me it is how we make use of it, right? Whether we want to use it wisely and smartly or we want to make a fool out of ourselves. :P 


Well, that's all for now I guess. It's almost 1 AM, should go to bed now. 
See ya don't wanna be ya!

P/S: Count your blessings, not your problems.

P/S/P/S: I will try to write once a week because I want to familiarise myself in writing, you know, for academic purposes *cough cough* night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment