Tuesday 3 July 2012

GEMURUH JIWA

klu tgh down2 tu, lpas tau result ke ape ke.. :p maybe lagu2 ni bleh bg semangat sket ke.. :)

'We only got 86 400 seconds in a day to
Turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell 'em that we love 'em while we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we're dying' - abe kris allen


I'm not afraid 
To take a stand 
Everybody 
Come take my hand 
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road - marshal mathers aka eminem

'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh"
You're gonna leave 'em all in "awe, awe, awe" - kak katy perry

I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me, today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting its mine for the taking
I know I can make it today my life begins - bruno marikh

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.- josh groban


There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb- adik miley cyrus




P/S: tapi kan, kan elok kalau kita mengadu Allah kan.. bermohon lah kepadaNya agar kita diberikan kekuatan tuk menempuhi ujian tersebut :) *peace*





2 comments: